There’s a brand new way to park at the mall. Instead of fumbling with paper parking tickets, you can use your phone at the entrance and exit. I went to The Grove, a popular outdoor mall in Los Angles, to check out a high tech parking system called FlashPark.
- Handy Bookmarks: Find Streaming Movies, Cheapest Days to Fly & Beautiful Photobooks
- New Network Brings You SEC Games All Season Long
- Poshmark: A Community To Share Your Fashion, Make Money
- Putting Kyocera’s Tough “Sapphire Shield” Screen To The Test
- Tech Entrepreneur Aims To Put Focus Back On People